Information about the National Crime Prevention Association
- NCPA is funded through a grant from the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Assistance.
- NCPA'smission statement is “To provide a national resource for the enhancement and promotion of crime prevention and provide for the development of professional crime prevention practitioners.”
- NCPA will offer training, resources, conference opportunities, and information-sharing outlets for the practitioner.
- This will help programs grow and expand and educate the practitioner about emerging trends in the crime prevention field.
- Contact us for more information about becoming a member.