Mortgage Fraud Webinars
NCPC and Office for Victims of Crime, U.S. Department of Justice Webinar Series
This webinar series is a joint collaboration between the National Crime Prevention Council and the Office for Victims of Crime, U.S. Department of Justice. Monthly, guest speakers who are leaders in the industry to advocate and assist victims of mortgage fraud will contribute their knowledge, expertise, and provide timely information on emerging trends, the latest laws and cases on mortgage fraud, advice for victim service providers and allied professionals, and essential steps to recovery for victims. We hope you find this webinar series beneficial to your work with victims of mortgage fraud.
- National and Local
Agencies Partner to Educate Consumers of Loan Modification Scams, Click here.
- Research Findings on the Victims of Mortgage Fraud and the Road to Recovery, click here.
- Prosecutors and Victim Service Providers Working Together for Victims of Mortgage Fraud, Click here.
- Unfair and Abusive Mortgage Servicing Practices Webinar, Click here!
- The Fight Against Distressed Homeowner Fraud Webinar, Click here!
- Understanding Mortgage Fraud Webinar. Click here!
The guest presenter is Chuck Sczuroski, senior trainer, National Crime Prevention Council.