Campus Crime Prevention Trainings
Upcoming NCPC Campus Crime Prevention trainings across the nation
- Campus Crime Prevention Training in Northridge, CA (from Dec 10, 2013 08:00 AM to Dec 12, 2013 05:30 PM)
- Hosted by California State University Northridge in Northridge, CA December 10-12, 2013
- Campus Crime Prevention Training in New York, NY (New York, NY, from Mar 04, 2014 08:00 AM to Mar 06, 2014 05:30 PM)
- Hosted by the Columbia University in New York, NY from March 4-6, 2014.
upcoming Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design NCPC trainings across the nation
- Basic Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) Course in Topeka, KS (Topeka, KS , from Mar 18, 2014 08:00 AM to Mar 20, 2014 05:30 PM)
- Hosted by the Topeka Police Department, Topeka, KS from March 18-20, 2014
- Basic CPTED Course in New Brunswick, NJ (from Jun 03, 2014 08:00 AM to Jun 05, 2014 05:30 PM)
- Hosted by The Rutgers Police Department in New Brunswick, NJ from June 3-5, 2014
Basic Crime Prevention Trainings
Upcoming Basic Crime Prevention NCPC trainings across the nation.
- FREE 24-Hour Skill-building Basic Crime Prevention Course in Richmond, KY (Richmond, KY, from Apr 22, 2014 08:00 AM to Apr 24, 2014 05:30 PM)
- Hosted by the Kentucky Center Richmond, Kentucky from April 22 - April 24 2014
- FREE 24-Hour Skill-building Basic Crime Prevention Course (Sandy, UT, from Nov 12, 2013 08:30 AM to Nov 14, 2013 05:00 PM)
- Hosted by the Sandy Police Department and the Utah POST from November 12-14, 2013
- FREE Skill-building Basic Crime Prevention Course (Cedarburg, Wisconsin, from Jun 10, 2014 08:30 AM to Jun 12, 2014 05:00 PM)
- Hosted by the Hosted by the Wisconsin Crime Prevention Practitioners Association in Cedarburg, Wisconsin June 10, 2014 -June 12, 2014
- FREE Skill-building Basic Crime Prevention Course (Everett, Massachusetts, from Dec 03, 2013 08:30 AM to Dec 05, 2013 05:00 PM)
- Hosted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, District of Massachusetts, the Everett Police Department from December 3-5, 2013
Training & Events
Explore the trainings and technical assistance that NCPC offers.
The National Crime Prevention Council delivers training and technical assistance tailored to meet the needs of agencies, communities, and others engaged in crime prevention. Crime trends and effective prevention strategies are constantly evolving and leaders must have the tools to meet new challenges. Through its Training and Technical Assistance Department, NCPC brings together national experts and master trainers to ensure that optimal public safety strategies and reliable data are available to audiences and leaders engaged in creating safer and more caring communities.
Organize a Training in Your Area
NCPC works with communities to identify goals and design and deliver one-day or multiday training sessions. It also offers extended technical assistance and facilitates comprehensive community planning initiatives. Its models have been successful in cities across the United States from Seattle, WA, to Spartanburg, SC.
Browse our training topics to learn more about what we offer. If you are interested in attending a training or setting one up in your area, please contact us.
If you already know what training you would like to attend and want to register for it, please download our training registration form.