NCPC offers training on a variety of crime prevention topics.
- Bullying and Intimidation
- Professional training from the National Crime Prevention Council
- Campus Crime Prevention
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design Training Program
- Coming soon to a community near you!
- Gang Violence Prevention
- Information and Resources for parents, educators, community activists, police, and government officials on preventing gang violence.
- National Training and Technical Assistance Center
- TRAINING AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE FOR NEW LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS AND PRACTITIONERS. As part of the Recovery Act, police departments across the country were given funds to hire new police officers. In response to this, the National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC), in partnership with the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA), will provide training and technical assistance to newly hired law enforcement officers and crime prevention practitioners.
- PowerPoint Trainings
- The National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC), through the support of the Bureau of Justice Assistance, U.S. Department Justice, has developed these presentations for your use in a PowerPoint format. They are intended for use by crime prevention practitioners who bring their experience and expertise to each crime prevention topic. Each presentation is designed to educate, increase awareness, and teach prevention strategies in workshop session approximately 60 to 90 minutes long. The presentations are also available on a CD ROM. If you would like a CD ROM, please call NCPC’s Fulfillment Center at 1-800-297-9511.
- School Safety and Needs Assessment