NCPC offers training on a variety of crime prevention topics.
- Bullying and Intimidation
- Professional training from the National Crime Prevention Council
- Campus Crime Prevention
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design Training Program
- Coming soon to a community near you!
- Gang Violence Prevention
- Information and Resources for parents, educators, community activists, police, and government officials on preventing gang violence.
- Communities and Weed and Seed sites
- National Training and Technical Assistance Center
- TRAINING AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE FOR NEW LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS AND PRACTITIONERS. As part of the Recovery Act, police departments across the country were given funds to hire new police officers. In response to this, the National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC), in partnership with the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA), will provide training and technical assistance to newly hired law enforcement officers and crime prevention practitioners.
- Project Safe Neighborhoods
- Project Safe Neighborhoods (PSN) is a nationwide commitment to reduce gun and gang crime in America by networking existing local programs that target gun and gun crime and providing these programs with additional tools necessary to be successful. NCPC aids this effort by providing training and technical assistance during the Anti-gang Training Conferences and training directly to sites.
- School Safety and Needs Assessment