- Conducted one of the most successful public service advertising campaigns in American history in terms of donated media. . . .
- Conducted one of the most successful public service advertising campaigns in American history in terms of donated media. Since 1980, over $1.4 billion worth of advertising time and space has been donated
- Helped balance the definition of crime prevention between property protection, surveillance, opportunity reduction and civic health, well-being, and quality-of-life approaches
- Launched comprehensive neighborhood crime prevention strategies in crime-besieged neighborhoods, including Community Responses to Drug Abuse, technical assistance to Weed & Seed communities, and Methamphetamine Summits across the country
- Pioneered novel approaches to involving youth as partners in addressing social problems through Teens, Crime, and the Community, Youth Outreach for Victim Assistance, and Youth Crime Prevention Conferences
- Expanded the Crime Prevention Coalition of America to include not only state and national organizations but also citywide and grassroots organizations.