Campus Crime Prevention Trainings
Upcoming NCPC Campus Crime Prevention trainings across the nation
- Campus Crime Prevention Training (from Apr 29, 2014 08:00 AM to May 01, 2014 05:30 PM)
- Hosted by the University of Maryland in College Park, MD, April 29 – May 1, 2014
upcoming Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design NCPC trainings across the nation
- Advanced CPTED Training in Oshkosh, WI (Oshkosh, WI, from May 06, 2014 08:00 AM to May 08, 2014 05:30 PM)
- hosted by the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office and the Oshkosh Police Department in Oshkosh, WI from May 6-8, 2014
- Basic CPTED Course in New Brunswick, NJ (from Jun 03, 2014 08:00 AM to Jun 05, 2014 05:30 PM)
- Hosted by The Rutgers Police Department in New Brunswick, NJ from June 3-5, 2014
- Basic Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design Course (Athens, GA, from Jul 08, 2014 08:00 AM to Jul 10, 2014 05:30 PM)
- hosted by the Athens-Clarke County Police Department July 8-10, 2014, Athens, GA
- Advanced Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design Course in Boston, MA (Boston Dorchester, MA, from Jul 22, 2014 08:30 AM to Jul 24, 2014 05:00 PM)
- Hosted by theUniversity of Massachusetts Boston Dorchester, MA from July 22-24, 2014
- Basic Crime Prevention Through Environmental Course in Utah (Sandy, Utah, from Aug 26, 2014 08:30 AM to Aug 28, 2014 05:00 PM)
- hosted by the Sandy City Police Department in Sandy, Utah from August 26-28, 2014
- National Crime Prevention Council’s Regional Training (Mesa, Arizona, from Sep 16, 2014 08:00 AM to Sep 18, 2014 05:00 PM)
- Hosted by the Arizona Crime Prevention Association and the Mesa Police Department Mesa, Arizona - September 16-18, 2014
Basic Crime Prevention Trainings
Upcoming Basic Crime Prevention NCPC trainings across the nation.
- FREE 24-Hour Skill-building Basic Crime Prevention Course in Richmond, KY (Richmond, KY, from Apr 22, 2014 08:00 AM to Apr 24, 2014 05:30 PM)
- Hosted by the Kentucky Center Richmond, Kentucky from April 22 - April 24 2014
- FREE Skill-building Basic Crime Prevention Course (Cedarburg, Wisconsin, from Jun 10, 2014 08:30 AM to Jun 12, 2014 05:00 PM)
- Hosted by the Hosted by the Wisconsin Crime Prevention Practitioners Association in Cedarburg, Wisconsin June 10, 2014 -June 12, 2014
- FREE 24-Hour Skill-building Advanced Crime Prevention Course in Florida (North Miami Beach, FL, from Aug 19, 2014 08:30 AM to Aug 21, 2014 05:00 PM)
- Hosted by the South Florida Crime Prevention Association,The North Miami Beach Police Department, and Nova Southeastern University in North Miami Beach, FL from August 19-21, 2014
- FREE 24-Hour Advanced Crime Prevention Course in Sandy Utah (Sandy, UT, from Oct 28, 2014 08:30 AM to Oct 30, 2014 05:00 PM)
- Hosted by the Sandy Police Department and the Utah POST in Sandy, UT from October 28-30, 2014
- Free Advanced Crime Prevention Course in Dallas, TX (Dallas, TX , from Nov 11, 2014 08:30 AM to Nov 13, 2014 05:00 PM)
- Hosted by the U.S. Attorney, Northern District of Texas, Rep. Eric Johnson, the Texas Crime Prevention Association, the Dallas Police Department and The Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center in Dallas, TX from November 11-13, 2014
Click to watch
Training & Events
Explore the trainings and technical assistance that NCPC offers.
The National Crime Prevention Council delivers training and technical assistance tailored to meet the needs of agencies, communities, and others engaged in crime prevention. Crime trends and effective prevention strategies are constantly evolving and leaders must have the tools to meet new challenges. Through its Training and Technical Assistance Department, NCPC brings together national experts and master trainers to ensure that optimal public safety strategies and reliable data are available to audiences and leaders engaged in creating safer and more caring communities.
Organize a Training in Your Area
NCPC works with communities to identify goals and design and deliver one-day or multiday training sessions. It also offers extended technical assistance and facilitates comprehensive community planning initiatives. Its models have been successful in cities across the United States from Seattle, WA, to Spartanburg, SC.
Browse our training topics to learn more about what we offer. If you are interested in attending a training or setting one up in your area, please contact us.
If you already know what training you would like to attend and want to register for it, please download our training registration form.